You can also create shortcuts on your smartphone using widgets, or sometimes you can even create shortcuts from within the app settings. But Quick Shortcut Maker APK For Android is the ultimate solution for creating shortcuts that you can not even think of to make on your phone.
By making shortcuts with this fantastic app, you furthermore may have to be compelled to recognize and use the hidden options of your smartphone, because it offers you the liberty to make any shortcuts on Android.
Here you will download this exceptional APK shortcut maker file along with installation and user guide. You also do not need any special requirements like root access to install this app on your Android, and it’s also free to install and use.
Quick Shortcut maker works on all devices running on Android V1.6 and higher, which means it also works on the latest version of Android. Creating shortcut from something does not mean you are lazy but that is a sign of productivity. The Quick Shortcut Maker app is available on the Google Play Store for free. in addition to a quick shortcut maker there is also a titanium backup pro apk, it is used to backup your data before using a quick shortcut maker just in case something goes wrong when running a quick shortcut maker.
But before you download this app, you may be curious about the features and specifications of the Quick Shortcut Maker application. I’ve pointed out some amazing basic features of the app, so you get the idea that what you can do with the Quick Shortcut maker app.
Feature Quick Shortcut Maker APK
For the latest Quick Shortcut Maker feature version V2.4.0, there are new things like:
- Added Italian and Arabic translations.
- Adapted to AndroidPhone 7 theme.
- Changed dialog UI
- Fixed a bug that the shortcut for Google Play cannot be opened.
- Some more improvements.
- Added perform to ask you to rate this app. (forgive me if you don’t like such a thing).
How To Install Quick Shortcut Maker App on Android
For which app download via Android can follow the steps below:
- Download Quick Shortcut Maker V2.4.0 App or go to the Play Store on your Android.
- For which though the google Play Store type Quick Shortcut Maker in the search box in the Play Store.
- Once the application is found directly click install and wait a few minutes until the download is complete.
- After finished download just clicks open.
- Now the Quick Shortcut Maker App is ready for use.
How To Install Quick Shortcut Maker Using Nox App Player
- Download emulator Nox App Player.
- Install the Nox Application and wait a few minutes until the installation is complete.
- After the installation is complete now open the Nox App Player application and go to Google Play Store.
- Type in the search store Quick Shortcut Maker and if the application has been found just click install.
- After installation is complete click open.
- Now a Quick Shortcut Maker app is ready to use.
It was an article on how to download Quick Shortcut Maker Apk on Android and PC. If the article was useful for you can be shared to your social media so they can try this powerful application as well. Thank you for visiting our website.